West Ham 2018/19

Mancini wouldn't of done any better either. Liverpool were the better side but they had a couple of half chances

They were wank,worse than i was expecting,but i guess its a great time to play a rebuilt West Ham side

Not surprised. Thought he was inept when he was here, his management decisions were shocking on numerous occasions. He’ll be one of the first gone this season.

Bobby would have done a lot better than this. The Charming one is outdated, WestHam should have never gone for him.

Nope on that one. Both managers haven't pulled up any trees since leaving City and both have outdated ideas but both have won trophies at the club.

Last edited:
Its becoming clear that the 3 year period before Pep could have been so much better with better coach than Pellegrini in charge. But then again I don't think many other coaches would have agreed just to keep the seat warm for Pep like Pellegrini obviously agreed.

Both Mancini and Pellegrini have outdated tactics but at least Mancini would have them defensively organised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.