West Ham 2018/19

Probably the weakest part of his game although I don’t often see him give up possession when on the ball. He’s defensive qualities make up for everything else, I genuinely beleive he’s good enough for City.
We already have Stones and Laporte.

He's not a centre back
He was, all the way through youth teams and into the senior setup, before a fairly recent experiment of playing him in midfield. It's also the only position that he might have the footballing ability to play at City, he certainly doesn't have the technique or creativity to play in midfield for us.

Yeah. What a fucking club we are. Tomorrow we're having firework display before the Leicester game to celebrate the unveiling of a claret carpet surrounding the pitch. That's how 'next level' we are since moving. We are a fucking joke of a club

Yeah. What a fucking club we are. Tomorrow we're having firework display before the Leicester game to celebrate the unveiling of a claret carpet surrounding the pitch. That's how 'next level' we are since moving. We are a fucking joke of a club

The ‘business’ element may not always be your taste but I really enjoyed the documentary and thought your supporters came across fucking superbly.

Proper salt of the earth geezers and a really family.

The ‘business’ element may not always be your taste but I really enjoyed the documentary and thought your supporters came across fucking superbly.

Proper salt of the earth geezers and a really family.
Oh don't get me wrong mate it's a great documentary. A cracking time capsule. I'm biased but I think we're the best fans in London and totally different to any other, with the exception of millwall maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.