West Ham 2018/19

Happy Hammers all round. Fans have stopped crying over the stadium move , were playing good football and everyone’s a fan of Pellegrini.
Nice. I always liked the guy. Glad the Hammers are doing well also, one of those teams that you like to see getting on.

However, some of the fans have pretty disturbing taste in music....

I have sick in the stomach feeling you lot are going to come in for Rice in the summer with a ludicrous amount.
I really don’t want to sound like a typical arrogant fan of a side at the top of the league, but this lad’s passing is not good enough

I really don’t want to sound like a typical arrogant fan of a side at the top of the league, but this lad’s passing is not good enough

Probably the weakest part of his game although I don’t often see him give up possession when on the ball. He’s defensive qualities make up for everything else, I genuinely beleive he’s good enough for City.

Great captain for us and a top man getting us promoted. Loved him for us.
S’pose you was one of the twats booing him when he came on sub for us.
No bluehammer85 I'm calling him a deluded twat for speaking on my behalf with a nonsensical comment on the stadium.

I have never booed any west ham player in my life, ever.

In the interests of balance and fairness and because I'm such a great bloke, I'm giving the stadium one more season. I'm moving the the Bobby Lower. Hopefully moving to a different postcode will enhance my 'match day experience'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.