West Ham 2018/19

Yeah. What a fucking club we are. Tomorrow we're having firework display before the Leicester game to celebrate the unveiling of a claret carpet surrounding the pitch. That's how 'next level' we are since moving. We are a fucking joke of a club

Doesn’t feel long ago I was in the away end at coventry in the Championship watching Carlton Cole and Piquionne up front. Now...

60+ thousand at a huge beautiful stadium. Mid table in the Premier league. Sun in shining. Cold beer in a nice surrounding area. Good times to be a hammer. Slowly but surely we’re getting there. COYI !

Living down in Kent a lot of my mates are hammers , and they are sound supporters , talk sense and compared to the Spuds,Arse,Chelsea they are a good bunch....

Loved going to Upton Park too, first game was there for beat 4-2 Keith curle missed a penalty ....

Living down in Kent a lot of my mates are hammers , and they are sound supporters , talk sense and compared to the Spuds,Arse,Chelsea they are a good bunch....

Loved going to Upton Park too, first game was there for beat 4-2 Keith curle missed a penalty ....

My first City game was At Upton Park, with my dad. We lost 2-1. 1967/68 if my memory serves me right.

“Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Lamborghini
Brought us back as manager
Manuel Pellegrini”

.jpg

Well done the Hammers!

Just like to add, the spurs stadium is decent , not as big as O/S and it was lovely to be that close to the pitch - but inside was f*ckin rammed, couldn’t get close to any bars - my spurs mate doesn’t bother he said. Ques for toilets were a joke. Overhyped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.