West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Post-Match Thread

Read what I said: I said it isn’t the end of the world. Just as it wouldn’t be to go out of the fa cup. Because it eases congestion and allows to make a better fist of the premier league and champions league, both of which will be very competitive this year.

I didn’t say I wanted us to lose either so get off your big blue high horse. This is not a complicated or controversial point or one that anybody sensible would argue with.

your overreacting to my point, no need to be so condescending. have you read some of the shite on this forum when we lose I think my replies to you have been prettt sensible

I want us to win trophies. That’s all

Disappointing but could be to our advantage in the league as scousers and chavs will have more games now. It stings a bit now but as long as we win at least one other trophy then this is the least important.

Another 25 shots but no goals. Frustrating. I can’t help but wonder if we had a striker we’d have won that, and the CL final. Just hope the board sort that out in January or next summer. Can’t go on creating so many chances only to fuck them up, it’s unfair on this group of brilliant players. They must be as frustrated as us.

It becomes a cultural thing in some bizarre condemnation of the money in the game. The reality is that the game is so utterly tribal that it really is any crumb to criticise a superior opponent.

if its about money then sancho must have ear phones on when playing with the amount of boo's he will get

there’s no guarantee of that at all. I wouldn’t want city not to win cups just so we might win the champions league

win them all
Big teams go for all of them.
That starting eleven will never start in a PL nor CL game.
Reminded me of the sides Pep picked after it was obvious we were going to win the league last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.