Mahrez
Delap
Palmer

steffan
walker ake stones zinch
fern
kev gunda
palmer jesus sterling

only 3 starters from Saturday and still very strong against an in for West Ham team

That isn't strong. Zinchenko hasn't played yet so it's doubtful he'll get a start. Ake and Stones haven't played together this season either so I can't see that. Sterling is injured so no guarantee he'll be fit to play and I seriously doubt Pep will give Palmer a full debut against a top 6 premier league team.
That isn’t a strong side? Fucking hell

Reactions: kun
Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Jesus
Foden
Grealish

Most important trophy this one for us. All out.

West Ham played all the squad players when they beat the rags. Our squad players should be good enough to beat their squad players, if we both go down that route.

We should absolutely sneak in somehow Palmer given our injures upfront (Torres definitely out, maybe Sterling?), but also Mahrez seems like a definite starter given he didn't against Brighton, so it will be interesting how the front three sets up. Then again Pep being Pep and it being the League Cup, I wouldn't be surprised if Palmer only comes on from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.