West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Wed 27 Oct 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get how people aren't arsed about this after the last 4 years, can only imagine they haven't been to a game in this competition to think that. We've spent 4 years making this competition ours, we set a new record if we win it this year I'm more desperate to win this than I have ever been. First team only for this.

I suspect West ham will go weaker than us, they have europa league football and want to actually be in it, whilst this would represent a great chance of a trophy it would be a tough ask for them to compete on all fronts.

Steffen
Walker
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Palmer
Mahrez
Grealish
Sterling

5 subs gives us plenty of room to keep players fresh by only giving them 60-70 minutes if it's going well.
love this cup, very strong please

West Ham. The game has sold out.
I can't wait. I love the League Cup. It is the fans' tournament with very little interest from the corporates. The Hammers will be up for it and we have got a 5,000 plus following. City fans have always loved this competition with very big away supports. A few beers in the canalside pubs at Hackney Wick. What's not to like?

Steffen
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Gundogan
Mahrez
Fernandinho
Palmer
Sterling
KDB

3.1 City

Pep has always liked this competition as he sees us winning it as a real springboard to the title run in and having the trophy in the cabinet boosts everyone for that. I think he'll go quite strong for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.