West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Wed 27 Oct 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big decision for Moyes.European football added to the mix so I cannot see him playing his star players.

All logic would suggest this is the game he rests everyone. They've been going really well in the league, look like the best side in the Europa, he has to rest them some time.

The fact Arsenal, Liverpool (basically) and Chelsea are through probably helps us in that regard too, if it was an easy path to a trophy then you could see West Ham being more interested.

Any away pubs near stadium before game ?
There's a few craft ale type bars around Hackney Wick station which is walking distance from the ground. Also, a 'spoons in Stratford called The Goldengrove about 5 minutes or so walk from Stratford station which I drank in ahead of our first game of the season there a couple of years back

Big decision for Moyes.European football added to the mix so I cannot see him playing his star players.
Plays full strength & they could win the trophy so big call for him. If I was a west ham fan I would want to win this

If Gollum sees this as a priority, it could be a tough game. Good side West Ham.. nice balance.

Along with Palace one of the few clubs I like in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.