West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Once the spaces opened we really looked good. Hate VAR with a passion. The technology to rule on offsides simply isn't good enough yet. Decisions still take too long. If it's not a clear and obvious error then it should not be used. Well done City. Impressive statement of intent and still loads more to come.

We didnt play well and WH were on fire for the first so. I am glad we overcame that and gained in confidence. I liked that the boys raised their game just after the dissallowed goal too, we matched up to WH and their fans confidence in that moment.

Sterling Motm. Rodri did well, very well. Stones looked better and I watched him having an argument with Pep, he didnt seem happy at all times. Mahrez was good and deserved a goal. Jesus brilliant. Walker brilliant. Zinchenko was good.

But rusty to start but second half in total control. Absolutely brilliant start to the season and congrats to Raheem for his hat trick.

It was a fantastic goal and i was gutted that it was chalked off, but as long as var does that job to the scousers when it’s needed i dont really care.

Otherwise we were fantastic for 60 of those 90 mins: ederson with some great saves, walker looks in the mood, kev to get his terminator vision soon, raz with a hat trick, laporte looks so composed and more minutes for big phil!

Job done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.