West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Rodri slow start but really came onto a game in the 2nd half, Mahrez was very good in the first half, Raz poor in the 1st but dynamite in the 2nd, you can say the same for KDB. To win there 5-0 is pretty decent going.
Take Kun off penalty duty please, it's becoming seriously unfunny.
Crucial double save from Ederson when it was still 2-0 and they were on a bit of a lift with the disallowed goal.

That might be the most irritating match I've ever watched, and we won 5-0.

Fuck VAR. Fuck it right in it's stupid face.
True mate . I don’t like the his var as it’s stopping the game too much . I know we got second penalty but that first one was shit and how often does a player encroach the area (all the time ) .

Great start, though credit to West Ham for giving us a game. They came out of the traps and made it difficult for us in the first ten minutes or so.

Some great goals and a thoroughly deserved win.

Walker's run for the first was fantastic and some of the passing and movement was breathtaking. Sterling's dink for his second was brilliant. Rodri looked good, but he has to realise that the Premier League is fast and he won’t have time to dwell on the ball. I’m sure he will adapt and improve quickly. The two central defenders both looked very solid.

Great to see all the VAR decisions were correct, though it was frustrating seeing Raheem’s goal chalked off.

All in all a very good day and we’re top of the League!

Pity the cameras didn't show some of the inbreds at the final whistle who were giving it the big 'un when Gabby had his goal chalked off. Probably all pissed off home early for their jellied eels am mash supper.

Dipper media wankfest after they beat new boys Norwich.

Nothing will be made of our 5-0 win against an ESTABLISHED PL team.

Cünts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.