West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 10 Aug 2019.

1. WallyA

WallyA

Sterling hat trick was very good but Mahrez was the MotM for me. Involved in every goal and showing why he got POTY.

Always knew he had the creativity and now he is understanding our system better and better.

I think inverted wingers is the way to go for us. Actually think if Jesus is fit he should play LW more and Sane as Striker or RW, just an idea.

dave_blue12 and mccity like this.
  2. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Actually there is point to be made about using a frame by frame view.
    Since it is recorded at only 25 full frames per second it is possible to pick two successive frames that contradict each other when decisions are very close. In other words unless recorded by slow mo cameras accurate decisions on very close calls are there to be manipulated.

3. mccity

mccity

What did it say? It's gone now.

4. blue cigar

blue cigar

Great result, we played in patches but when we have a 10 minute spell nobody can live with us, Liverpool included.
    Rodri will learn quick and looks a monster in there, imagine him with another 10 games under his belt.

5. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

Good result with lots of room for improvement. Thought that first goal was an underrated thing of beauty too. Not sure how I could see instantly that Gabby scored it but the commentators were determined it was an own goal.

Neville Kneville and Carver like this.
  6. wagonman

wagonman

Great!

I will save myself some money...

JJ

7. Zubrman

Zubrman

Hopefully not a Viking helmet or 1st World War German spiked effort. Health and Safety rules.

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Strange, it was from the City official twitter account congratulating Eddie on 50 league clean sheets.

Just managed to get a screenshot...

[​IMG]

9. BrianW

BrianW

Team supported:
    There's Only One City
    I wouldn't mind a small bet that not many teams will beat West Ham 5-0 at their place. They are a decent side and we were maybe fortunate to get them right at the start of the season before their new players can click. But City, at their best, are a bloody awesome side. Awesome. The only question is what records will get broken this year?

10. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

@mccity It’s back, with the premier league reference removed, so I am guessing it is actually clean sheets, all comps.