West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart, Zab, Demi,Otamendi, Clichy or Sagna, Fernandinho,Yaya, Delph, Navas, Aguero, Silva.

Set up as a 4 3 3 with Yaya ahead of Ferna and Delph.

Hart, Zab, Demi,Otamendi, Clichy or Sagna, Fernandinho,Yaya, Delph, Navas, Aguero, Silva.

Set up as a 4 3 3 with Yaya ahead of Ferna and Delph.
I think that's our best balanced team for an away match, would say Clichy over Sagna at left back

Tough game this. They're one of those teams who seem to do quite well against us then let the vermin and Arsenal beat them. If we're not at our best we'll lose this one.

No fucking about with slow, slow, slower, sideways pass - lets get the fuck in their faces and run at them very fast. Argue everything with the ref and get the ball forward at every opportunity. Then run at them again. And close them down when they have the ball. By running at them. Maybe shout 'boo!' or 'arse!' just when someone's about to shoot as well.

Tough game this. They're one of those teams who seem to do quite well against us then let the vermin and Arsenal beat them. If we're not at our best we'll lose this one.

No fucking about with slow, slow, slower, sideways pass - lets get the fuck in their faces and run at them very fast. Argue everything with the ref and get the ball forward at every opportunity. Then run at them again. And close them down when they have the ball. By running at them. Maybe shout 'boo!' or 'arse!' just when someone's about to shoot as well.
Wait. You want the players to boo and shout arse?

Wait. You want the players to boo and shout arse?

Only if one of theirs is just about to shoot, to put them off. They could shout anything really though, it's the timing which is critical. And being really close to make them jump. No point doing it from 20 yards away.

Lots of folks are gonna moan about Pelegrini this weekend. As I don't see how he doesn't start KDB. He will, and rightly so. And enough with the ' he needs a rest' stuff. He is not injured, didn't just come back from injury, and hasn't played midweek. Fuk he needs a rest for?

KDB will start, and rightly so.

The likely lineup:
........................Hart........................
Zab.......Otamendi.... MDM......Clichy
,...................Yaya......Delph...............
.....KDB..........Silva..............Sterling
..........................Kun..........................

My preferred line up;:

Zab.......Otamendi... MDM...Clichy
................Dihno....Delph..........
Navas........Silva...........KDB.....
..........................Kun

Hi Guys, West Ham Fan here.

enjoy our games with yourselves. Like to see City do well and hopefully we can try and follow your footsteps with our summer move. Perhaps not as quick with the investment or title but slowly.

Should be a good one on Saturday, our home form has gone unrecognized I think but like yourselves, we have had some tough injuries this season.

Hopefully Bilic plays 4231 instead of 433 again but we will see.

Good luck, i'll keep an eye on this thread.

Like Geo I'm a Hammers fan and wish City well in general , hope you will win the league but forgive me guys if
I hope you start your charge after our game :) so sorry 2-1 west Ham win but best of luck after that with your season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.