West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a peek at the WHU forum and they seem pretty confident they can get something.. There are a few saying that if they get anything they deserve a trophy as we are on fire but the majority are optimistic...

I'll be nervous again as we simply can't expect the dippers to drop any more points...

If they match our number of wins they will end up with more points
Pretty sure number of wins isn’t a criteria. It’s..

1) points
2) goal difference
3) goals scored
4) head to head (which is a tie)

so for example if we won 1-0 and lost 2-0 and they won both games 3-0 there would be a playoff .. and that’s just one scenario

Why’s it impossible?

Highly unlikely but it still could happen
My mistake, just had a google of the rules :)

I believed that there needed to be identical results for a play-off game; not just same points, same goals scored, same goals conceded, but also same number of wins, draws and losses. (Thought higher number of wins took the title TBH)

With my understanding it WAS impossible, with two games, for W28 D5 L3 and W26 D8 L2 to become identical

We win this and the league is done.. Klopp was already rotating against Villla, so he’s not going to risk injury to let players chase down a GD of 8 (maybe more) for what would most likely be in vein with the CL final around the corner.

He already lost Fabinho, so if we win expect, Milner, Frimino the Greek LB and Co to play their last two prem games.

He may be a Mard arse but he’s not stupid.

We win this and the league is done.. Klopp was already rotating against Villla, so he’s not going to risk injury to let players chase down a GD of 8 (maybe more) for what would most likely be in vein with the CL final around the corner.

He already lost Fabinho, so if we win expect, Milner, Frimino the Greek LB and Co to play their last two prem games.

He may be a Mard arse but he’s not stupid.
if we drop points against west ham that might give them the confidence they need we should not give them any glimmer of hope

we should really see this through the title is ours now

..........................ederson......................
Cancello..rodri............ake.........zinchenko
............bernardo...fern/lavia............
.................gundogan...........................
......foden...........................grealish....
..........................kdb...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.