West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte hobbling around with his knee in a brace today. No chance he's playing again this season,
Well that is shit news. Assuming will be rodri and ake at cb then for last 2 games. Far from ideal. Set pieces will be a huge worry Sunday

I'm hoping Laporte will be back. If not, move Ake to LCB and Zinny to LB.

Ederson
Cancelo - Rodri - Laporte - Ake
Bernardo - Gundogan
Mahrez - De Bruyne - Grealish
Jesus

Based on the defensive crisis I’d take a draw so it’s still in our own hands and hopefully the crisis will have eased by the last game

I'm hoping Laporte will be back. If not, move Ake to LCB and Zinny to LB.

Ederson
Cancelo - Rodri - Laporte - Ake
Bernardo - Gundogan
Mahrez - De Bruyne - Grealish
Jesus
Absolutely no chance Foden doesn’t play, him, De bruyne, Rodri Bernardo nailed on. The other two from Gundogan, Jesus, grealish, Sterling, Mahrez. Pep doesn’t fancy Mahrez away from home generally. My guess same again as wolves but Jesus for Sterling maybe. Back 4 who knows

Moyes does have a habit of motivating his teams against us , when he was at Everton they always gave us a tough time and the fact if they win both their remaining games they will be back in the europa league at the expense of the Rags will be a big incentive
This will be a harder game than Wolves who had nothing to play for , a draw would not be the end of the world with most of our defence injured ,in August i would have taken the title being in our hands for the final home game of the season.
It would be nice to sing the Slippy G song to serenade Gerrard and he can watch something he never did in his career , the lifting of a league title.
A bigger incentive for them to win is not to drop into that stupid Conference competition.

West ham have won 3 out of their last 11 games and average a goal a game roughly (boasted by 4 Vs doomed Norwich and 3 against a shite Lyon). They are not a great side by any stretch of the imagination.

We have defensive woes but if Ake is fully fit he has played a blinder each and every game he's played for us and pep will find a solution.

Going forward we are quite simply irrepressible at the minute.

4-1 city
I agree. I think we are to busy talking up shit teams and not putting enough emphasis on how brilliant we are. I think we will beat WH comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.