West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you’re right. If Laporte and Fernandinho are out I think we’ll line up like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Rodri
Ake
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Jesus/Sterling/Mahrez
Come on pal we can’t play 13 even Pep won’t get away with that

West Ham are a good side, but they will give you chances. If we play anything like we did on Wednesday we should have enough quality to see us through. If Laporte can't play (but I think he will be fit) I would go with Ake and Rodders.
Zero speed at the back that’s what worries me with Antonio. Trust in Pep get over the line please and we can all enjoy next Sunday.

I keep telling myself we tend to drop points when our players switch off but when they’re absolutely focused and desperate to win we rarely do in the Premier League.

I am very very nervous for this though, any sort of win and the league is basically over. A draw wouldn’t be the absolute end of the world but I really don’t want us to need a win next Sunday!

Activating Bert mode here, this is a, er, "massive" game. And let's not kid ourselves; it won't be easy. The Hammers are, on their day, a useful side. We won't get 5 like we did at Molyneux. The makeshift defence is a worry, no point lying about it. But we're not too shabby around the rest of the pitch, are we? I'm confident we can outscore them. As the midwife said, one last huge push.

I would be tempted to not play a high line in this one, sit tight on Antonio and Bowen and keep possession of the ball. Kev Bernardo and Phil to run at their back line with pace, would definitely have Gabby in there for work rate and Gundog for ball retention and rotation.

Antonio can either be decent or a fucking donkey. Anyway if we play the same way we did at wolves, keep possession, keep moving the ball around and wear them down. When they do have the ball get straight into them, hunt them down, and we'll be just fine
Antonio went off injured last game so I'm not sure he'll start

If Antonio doesn't start we should be fine. Him and Bowen are the biggest threats in attack. Their backline can be got at but Dawson also likely missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.