West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden was superb against Wolves, pure silk linking with Kev and Bernardo. Pep knows who to trust the most. Foden will play as there is a goal in him and if he goes with the midfield 3 again of gundo, Rodri & Bernardo he will play Sterling or Jesus. Just my opinion and how I read Pep
I don’t think any of our wide players had good games the other night. Zinchenko Cancelo Foden and Sterling were all poor.

Pep will not let Academy player play in the most important moment of season where every minutes is high pressure and stakes games. The kids isn't mentally ready yet for this kind of thing.

So i expect Rodri will be put as CB and Gundogan as CDM, no matter how much fans doesn't like the idea. Pep already done this kind of thing before and he do it again no matter anyone thinks.
I suspect you’re right. If Laporte and Fernandinho are out I think we’ll line up like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Rodri
Ake
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Jesus/Sterling/Mahrez

I suspect you’re right. If Laporte and Fernandinho are out I think we’ll line up like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Rodri
Ake
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Jesus/Sterling/Mahrez
Hope at least one is fit. Rodri was caught about of position quite a few times for his 15 min cameo at Wolves.

anther big win 4-0 to city

west ham are not really that good we are in such good attacking form

we already won the title its good as ours we just have to play these games
Lol

Just like it was “as good as won” in January?

Hopefully you are right bout the 0-4. Can’t see it myself with a patched up back 4.

2-3 or 1-3 city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.