West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be tempted to not play a high line in this one, sit tight on Antonio and Bowen and keep possession of the ball. Kev Bernardo and Phil to run at their back line with pace, would definitely have Gabby in there for work rate and Gundog for ball retention and rotation.
Pep has his way of playing, which includes the high line, dominating posession, and it'll be business as usual, no matter what personnel are used on the day. Hopefully, it'll work just fine.

If Antonio doesn't start we should be fine. Him and Bowen are the biggest threats in attack. Their backline can be got at but Dawson also likely missing.

I agree, but, those 2 attackers are just OK; they're not of a high Premier league standard, thank God.
If our front 6 are anything like as good as the Wolves game, we're scoring 4 or 5 again.

Activating Bert mode here, this is a, er, "massive" game. And let's not kid ourselves; it won't be easy. The Hammers are, on their day, a useful side. We won't get 5 like we did at Molyneux. The makeshift defence is a worry, no point lying about it. But we're not too shabby around the rest of the pitch, are we? I'm confident we can outscore them. As the midwife said, one last huge push.
You could have said exactly the same before the Wolves match - that didn't turn out too badly, did it?!
Wolves, West Ham and Villa on their day, are all of a very similar standard. As you say, one more push...

You could have said exactly the same before the Wolves match - that didn't turn out too badly, did it?!
Wolves, West Ham and Villa on their day, are all of a very similar standard. As you say, one more push...
Not really, actually. Wolves are not, in my opinion, as good as West Ham. And Villa are another notch back. Plus, we didn't have another couple of injuries at that time.

I think this might be a score draw. Hope I’m wrong. The absentees in defence are the worry.

Antonio missing would be a big plus as the thought of Dinho / Laoprte against him is worrying. Dias will be a big miss against his physicality.

anther big win 4-0 to city

west ham are not really that good we are in such good attacking form

we already won the title its good as ours we just have to play these games
A 5th columnist trying his best to jinx us.

Ederson Cancelo Fernandinho Laporte Ake Rodri Bernardo KDB Mahrez Foden Jesus

Have a feeling both Laporte and Ferna will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.