West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who knows what defence we will put out. Ederson, Cancelo, Rodri, Ake, Zinchenko, Gundogan, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling, Foden. 1-3 City. KDB, Foden, Jesus.
4 titles in 5 years. Thanks very much. See you at the Etihad party next weekend then see you on the beach ⛱ for a month.

the issue with the centre halves for me isnt their direct replacements....Rodri and Ake potentially at worse case scenario....

Its Gundo in the 6 role that is more worrying to me.....he isnt good there....and is far better as an 8....Rice will run all over him as will the other west ham midfielders if he plays as a 6.....

We need to play a front 3 of foden jesus and sterling - they are our best pressing front 3 with KDB and Bernardo in midfield behind.....those 5 are hugely important tomorrow not just in terms of attscking but also defending from the front and retaining possession.

I'm confident in our side, but there's a team in the league that has shipped scorelines like that in recent seasons, and that team is Southampton...
They have played 120 minutes and have lost both van Dijk and Salah. Chelsea had their chances throughout the game

the issue with the centre halves for me isnt their direct replacements....Rodri and Ake potentially at worse case scenario....

Its Gundo in the 6 role that is more worrying to me.....he isnt good there....and is far better as an 8....Rice will run all over him as will the other west ham midfielders if he plays as a 6.....

We need to play a front 3 of foden jesus and sterling - they are our best pressing front 3 with KDB and Bernardo in midfield behind.....those 5 are hugely important tomorrow not just in terms of attscking but also defending from the front and retaining possession.
If Rodri’s at the back, I’m sure he’ll play Gundogan and Bernado deep together

If Rodri’s at the back, I’m sure he’ll play Gundogan and Bernado deep together
possibly and bernardos work rate will be essential BUT then that takes away from our attack.....

this has to be a whole team effort (which is usually what we see anyway) butt o get a positive result tomorrow with our injuries is going to be one monumental effort.

possibly and bernardos work rate will be essential BUT then that takes away from our attack.....

this has to be a whole team effort (which is usually what we see anyway) butt o get a positive result tomorrow with our injuries is going to be one monumental effort.
I think Foden can drop in as well, so I’m not worried about midfield at all, sure we’ll still dominate the ball.

It’s balls over the top and crosses at the back I’m worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.