West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the issue with the centre halves for me isnt their direct replacements....Rodri and Ake potentially at worse case scenario....

Its Gundo in the 6 role that is more worrying to me.....he isnt good there....and is far better as an 8....Rice will run all over him as will the other west ham midfielders if he plays as a 6.....

We need to play a front 3 of foden jesus and sterling - they are our best pressing front 3 with KDB and Bernardo in midfield behind.....those 5 are hugely important tomorrow not just in terms of attscking but also defending from the front and retaining possession.
Sterling? Don’t make me laugh.

Any slip up tomorrow and Liverpool will pounce.

If we get the three points it'll extinguish any hope they have of doing the quadruple and I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp starts resting players for the Champions League Final.

If we get the three points it'll extinguish any hope they have of doing the quadruple and I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp starts resting players for the Champions League Final.
Still bit of a cushion even if we lose tomorrow. All hinges on what state Liverpool and Southampton are in on Tuesday night. A narrow defeat for Southampton would be ideal.

Won’t happen as it’s still possible. Would be nice to win tomorrow though and they get a draw or less in their game to seal it.

No matter what the injury situation we cannot take Rodri out of our midfield , he is the player who protects our centre backs , hopefully Ake will be fit and we can play one of the academy kids Egan or Mbete alongside him if our senior centre back options are all injured.
Keep the formation and tactical changes to a minimum and play on the front foot and then put the game in the fridge when we have got a couple of goals lead.

Scousers had of lost today it would be straight forward but with them winning it only makes it more desperate for them to be quad winners,tomorrows game could well and truly be the straw that broke the camel’s back the powers that be will be right on this ..

No matter what the injury situation we cannot take Rodri out of our midfield , he is the player who protects our centre backs , hopefully Ake will be fit and we can play one of the academy kids Egan or Mbete alongside him if our senior centre back options are all injured.
Keep the formation and tactical changes to a minimum and play on the front foot and then put the game in the fridge when we have got a couple of goals lead.

Both trained.

1652564696077.jpeg

1652564745695.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.