West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the words of the great Kevin Keegan I would love it really love it …if we pissed on their chips and stroll to a 4-5 nil victory just to keep the foot on the scumbags throats.

I mean, I’d probably still be nervous but imagine if we had Kyle, Stones, Dias all in the back line. Kind of feel like we couldn’t lose…

Daft I know.

For the whole of English football:

Please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please....3 points tomorrow.
100% but also for Pep and the boys for the fabulous fantasy football they play. They deserve to win the biggest prize of them all.

Mahrez hasn't played much recently, must be the most rested of the regulars. Think he will start and do well.

Much talk of our defence.... West ham's is so average when you look at our attack. It may be the 12 pints watching all these Scouse cunts celebrate and hug each other while I'm pretty much the only city fan in the town, it may be an epiphany, it may be sheer hatred but I'm feeling more confident.... COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.