West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Sane's goals. It was not so much the goals but his pace. I know Sterling was frustrating at times but his pace would have completed Haaland's. Also Kevin found both Sane and Sterling, so often, with telling passes. I miss those days, even though we have won so much. I thought the days with Sterling on the right and Sane on the left were so exciting.

nothing on saturday made me feel we are about to hit the ground running for the start of the prem.
I wish i felt as confident as the posts on here, id take a draw. west ham will be out the running blocks, pressing and pushing like never before, then next home game they will get beat 3-1 at home !
very tough one sunday.

We lost the community shield last year and won 6 of our first 8 matches.

Dean is a shit for the new rules , remember raz and some giant , stoke i think it was , that rule faded away but he wanted to make us the example , expect some crap decisions not in our favour

We really need to win on sunday, the dippers will beat Fulham, and I think chavs, arse, and spuds will all win too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.