West Ham Away

Sorry might have been asked before are the away games this season paper or mobile tickets?
They'll be a mix, depends on what club has reached the 21st century. Sheffield united this weekend for example haven't and so it's paper tickets, west ham have and will be mobile tickets. Expect it to be fully mobile within thr next 2/3 seasons tops

Regarding the 18-25 allocation this morning, I tried refreshing just as the clock struck 10am but it remained on restricted sale and then went to showing sold out without even getting on to the sales page.
Yeah I was lucky getting one for my son, thought it was my browser so switched to safari more out of hope than expectation and just caught it at 10.04, 107 left at that point

Just noticed for us more mature fans (I won't use the term FOCs) !!! West Ham (and also Villa) are the only 2 premier league clubs that have concessions at 66 rather than 65.

Cheapskates, (that's them, not us poor pensioners)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.