West Ham Away

Is anyone having problems paying for West Ham tickets?

I'm getting to select my saved card but when I click "pay" it flashes up a page where it looks to be asking for some details to be input but then within a split second it flashes off to another page telling me that payment process was not completed.

Tried on mobile and laptop and the same thing is happening on both.

Is anyone having problems paying for West Ham tickets?

I'm getting to select my saved card but when I click "pay" it flashes up a page where it looks to be asking for some details to be input but then within a split second it flashes off to another page telling me that payment process was not completed.

Tried on mobile and laptop and the same thing is happening on both.
Sorted now.

I was sent an approval request from my banking app but it took 10 minutes to arrive.

Haven't been asked to do that before.

Sales have dropped off from 150/125 per window to closer to 75 and at that rate there will be around 400 left today and as low as 15/16k points.

Sales have dropped off from 150/125 per window to closer to 75 and at that rate there will be around 400 left today and as low as 15/16k points.
Hope you’re right. Had enough points last season but that was in August when a lot were on holiday so wasn’t too hopeful with it being in September this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.