West Ham - Change to KO time (now 2pm)

Nothing changes on that front, it's still on the same day.
But how many times have we seen teams put out a weakened line-up midweek in the run-up to an FA Cup Final. Same applies here. If West Ham go through to the Final on Thursday, May 18th will surely become their priority over an unlikely 4th place league finish.

But how many times have we seen teams put out a weakened line-up midweek in the run-up to an FA Cup Final. Same applies here. If West Ham go through to the Final on Thursday, May 18th will surely become their priority over an unlikely 4th place league finish.
Yes but if they make the final they were going to do that anyway.

Changing the kick off time by 2 and half hours doesn't change anything on that front.

It does however mess up the plans of thousands of fans.

Bloody hell..... 6am kick off for me as I will be in Los Angeles seeing Morrissey later that day! I'll be knackered by the time he gets on!
N thought for us US based fans!
Are you joking haha oh wait we should rearrange our fixtures so all the yanks don't have to get up early. Crazy!

Seems West Ham requested the change.

Seems West Ham requested the change.

This is a pisstake , they’re not even in the final , why have the premier league agreed to this ?

My original train gets in at 14:15 so looks like i'm switching trains. Bit of a joke, I'd rather them annouce it late then announce a time and then change it. Hope it hasn't messed anyone up to badly

This is a pisstake , they’re not even in the final , why have the premier league agreed to this ?
It will look an even more ridiculous decision if they go out on thursday aswell. I've had to book a new outbound train and will have a long wait in Euston after the game.

Ultimate piss take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.