West Ham fans.

Always respected WH anyway top fans, top club and really hope they stay up but fuck me ever since we got taken over iv'e never seen oposition fans have so much respect for us like that!

bluetoo said:
Top fans, salt of the earth....anyone who says this is fantastic in my book:

The fact that Ol' Red-nose got so angry, he kicked a hole in a Wembley dressing room wall means I love Man City. Like us, they have been nearly men and losers over the years - the butt of other's jokes. But now they are going to break the stranglehold of the Big Four for good. Once they are in the Champion's League - they will be huge and Man U and Chelsea fighting over the scraps. We need the anarchy of Man City to breakup the cosy corrupt little monopoly that have existed before. I just hope Fergie retires soon. Man City beating Man U regularly will not be good for his heart.

That made me laugh, " We need the anarchy of Man City ". Quality.

saleblue16 said:
some city fan has over 4000 posts on that site !

He's a legend in his own lunchtime, that boy. I think West Ham are his local side and he watches them when he can't make City.

Absolutely amazed by all your comments and being a hammer thats nice from you all. Firstly good luck in the prem nxt year hopefully fat sam will get us back im gonna miss yr great stadium and top fans you shame the scum half stuff the jealous people and half wit yids gooners and chelski yr always welcome to west ham wherever we b upton park or the olpic stadium My best wishes to all city fans n good luck to the prem league champs 2011-2012

claretnblues said:
Absolutely amazed by all your comments and being a hammer thats nice from you all. Firstly good luck in the prem nxt year hopefully fat sam will get us back im gonna miss yr great stadium and top fans you shame the scum half stuff the jealous people and half wit yids gooners and chelski yr always welcome to west ham wherever we b upton park or the olpic stadium My best wishes to all city fans n good luck to the prem league champs 2011-2012

Cheers, good luck next season. It's a pity that BigFatSam will be your boss though.
Hope you come straight back up... oh, give Leeds a slap while you're there... and Cardiff.

Hope the Hammers make it back, their fans don't deserve that. Few do, to be fair, but their fans have endured a lot of nonsense with those owners.

Must say I like the hammers out of all the London clubs. Good to see it goes both ways, they are like us in many ways. I wish them all the best next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.