West Ham fans.

Genuinely hope they stay up and win all their games after Sunday of course. Brilliant fans. Would hate to see Wigan or Blackburn stay up ahead of them.

would prefer whelans wigan..boring brum and either wolves or black pudding rovers to go West Ham great club..great tradition great icons such as Frank Lampard Snr, Billy Bonds and the great John Lyall pity they are now run by knobs..

Hope they stay up, good club who have produced some great players over the years. Have sat in the home end at Upton Park watching City and had no problems, great fans and the hammers have usually played decent football.

easy to like, try to play football,
but the main reason people like them is because they are no threat.
similar to us a while ago, people liked us, till it started to look like we might start
beating them and winning things. IMHO.

Top fans, salt of the earth....anyone who says this is fantastic in my book:

The fact that Ol' Red-nose got so angry, he kicked a hole in a Wembley dressing room wall means I love Man City. Like us, they have been nearly men and losers over the years - the butt of other's jokes. But now they are going to break the stranglehold of the Big Four for good. Once they are in the Champion's League - they will be huge and Man U and Chelsea fighting over the scraps. We need the anarchy of Man City to breakup the cosy corrupt little monopoly that have existed before. I just hope Fergie retires soon. Man City beating Man U regularly will not be good for his heart.

lastmanback said:
easy to like, try to play football,
but the main reason people like them is because they are no threat.
similar to us a while ago, people liked us, till it started to look like we might start
beating them and winning things. IMHO.

Sort of agree with you in some way mate but in my opinion it's a bit more than that. West Ham like us have a large loyal fan base which has nothing to do with being a threat. Remeber West Ham against the dippers fa cup final and willing West Ham to win the cup, what a geat game of football that was, one of the best cup finals IMO and I hope West Ham stay up out of all the teams that are down there. I'd rather see wigan stoke and brum go down and hope blackpool wolves and west ham stay up at least that way we have more teams who add to the thrills and spills of the premier league

we had italian, greek and ukrainian west ham fans at our european away games. not sure if they've watched green street and decided they want to support west ham or what but found them in turin, kiev & thessonika. all seemed to like city aswell maybe its the colours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.