West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Twats on the matchday forum take note. I regrettably had a look at half time.
It can be spirit crushing, reading some of the stuff in there. Constructive criticism is fine, it's to be welcomed actually. But a lot of what's posted in there is just reactionary stuff. Ah well; it'll never change at this stage.

It was always going to be tough to break down against an organised team. Moyes is a wiley old so and so and got his set up almost right but we were just too good.

Just catching post match on tv. Micah Richards is a wanker. Sold his soul for a career with Sky.
Yes, more about 'bantz' than anything else, threw in a few 'unfortunatelys' for WHU too. Add to that the fact that he adds no insight whatsoever and that Izzy ran rings round him with tactical analysis and general intelligence and there is little to like about him really.

None of our players really stood out, so I'll give my MoTM to the whole team. Trust us to be Fat Sam's first victims in his first match as Leeds manager! I wish them luck AFTER our match, so roll on Saturday!
I agree with your sentiments apart from the bold and in italics two words. We will be his first annihilators !!! We will show Fat Sam just who is the better manager (even if he probably said it tongue in cheek he doesn't get away with it)

I'm looking forward to telling him to get back in his technical area in person on Saturday. I'll get him :-)

Vital win, against a stubborn West Ham team who defended well in the 1st half. Second half we moved the ball quicker and the tempo was better and once the first goal went in the result was never in doubt.

Great to see the guard of honour at the end a fitting tribute to Erling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.