West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I agree with your sentiments apart from the bold and in italics two words. We will be his first annihilators !!! We will show Fat Sam just who is the better manager (even if he probably said it tongue in cheek he doesn't get away with it)

I'm looking forward to telling him to get back in his technical area in person on Saturday. I'll get him :-)
You tell him! :-)

He’s a massive Blue, one of our own and probably not super bright. FFS give him a break. He’s entertaining and doesn’t stick the knife in.
I'm sorry, he's not fit for purpose, as I said, offers nothing really, just banter, Nedum is a massive Blue too, would much prefer him in that position, I prefer tactical insight and considered opinion over banter.

Didn't really say anything untoward,as far as I heard.

I like Micah but don't think he's a good pundit.
“Unfortunately, once Man City scored the first..” Might be biased (history thinking he’s a brain dead chancer) and a little pissed - but listening to the **** saying that post match (live near enough to the stadium to catch it when I get back) reinforces the fact that he’s a wanker with no affiliation to City but plays on his association with us. Twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.