West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Micah Richards might not be the best pundit, but he's one of ours.

I don't know how old some of you are, but for nearly 50 years I've had twats like Souness, Neville, Hansen, Shearer, Carragher, Barry Venison, John Barnes, Owen, Scholes, Hinchcliffe, Ian Wright, Paul 'fuckin' Merson, Roy Keane, Jamie Redknapp, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand etc on the TV taking the piss out of City. Fair play to Ferdinand though, he does give us some credit.

Micah is pro-City and a character. I'd rather listen to him than some twat like John Barnes talk about Liverpool 40 years ago and how he'd dribble past Rodri etc. We need to be on Sky's backs to get rid of the old school and bring in the likes of Kompany, Zaba, Mike Summerbee and fuck the old United/Liverpool etc off and tell them that lo-fi, black and white telly, throwing bricks at each other etc belongs back in the 1970s when they played.

More Micah please :)

A slog but they all seem to be at the end of the season. Probably the only open game we'll get from here on in will be Brighton. A huge chance to absolutely pile the pressure on Arsenal now. A pity the bus parker Allardyce is managing them which will make it tougher.

I don't know how old some of you are, but for nearly 50 years I've had twats like Souness, Neville, Hansen, Shearer, Carragher, Barry Venison, John Barnes, Owen, Scholes, Hinchcliffe, Ian Wright, Paul 'fuckin' Merson, Roy Keane, Jamie Redknapp, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand etc on the TV taking the piss out of City. Fair play to Ferdinand though, he does give us some credit.

Micah is pro-City and a character. I'd rather listen to him than some twat like John Barnes talk about Liverpool 40 years ago and how he'd dribble past Rodri etc. We need to be on Sky's backs to get rid of the old school and bring in the likes of Kompany, Zaba, Mike Summerbee and fuck the old United/Liverpool etc off and tell them that lo-fi, black and white telly, throwing bricks at each other etc belongs back in the 1970s when they played.

Buzzer had the best bit of punditry ever and was never seen on tv again.

More Nedum, Zab, and Izzy, please. :-)

Good win. Much better 2nd half. Had absolutely nothing to do with west ham and we were just slow in the 1st half.

I say this with every fibre of my being FUCK YOU TYLER AND FUCK YOU NEVILLE!!!!
? neville has nothing but praise for City.

I switched the computer on just before half-time to get the OS match feed and saw 0-0 - exactly what I had expected as the Hammers would have been well drilled in their defensive duties. Was a bit annoyed to see we had hit the woodwork twice, and being a bit pessimistic where City and defensive teams are concerned, I feared a Hammers breakaway and undeservingly getting something from the game (because of the defensive tactics). But fortunately, Ake got us on the road to victory, Erling broke another record, and we move on.
I expect similar tactics from Leeds given the new manager syndrome and the person they have put in charge - a dinosaur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.