West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Micah Richards might not be the best pundit, but he's one of ours.

I don't know how old some of you are, but for nearly 50 years I've had twats like Souness, Neville, Hansen, Shearer, Carragher, Barry Venison, John Barnes, Owen, Scholes, Hinchcliffe, Ian Wright, Paul 'fuckin' Merson, Roy Keane, Jamie Redknapp, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand etc on the TV taking the piss out of City. Fair play to Ferdinand though, he does give us some credit.

Micah is pro-City and a character. I'd rather listen to him than some twat like John Barnes talk about Liverpool 40 years ago and how he'd dribble past Rodri etc. We need to be on Sky's backs to get rid of the old school and bring in the likes of Kompany, Zaba, Mike Summerbee and fuck the old United/Liverpool etc off and tell them that lo-fi, black and white telly, throwing bricks at each other etc belongs back in the 1970s when they played.

More Micah please :)
That's your opinion, but personally, I'd rather have an intelligent, tactically astute pundit, like say, Nedum as a pundit. All Micah really offers is a bit of a laugh (banter) and little more, if that's where we're at, through choice I might add, God help us. Izzy made him look amateurish imho.

Much tougher game than the score line suggests and once again the kind of win that champions pull out of the bag when it matters.

Nobody was on sparkling form but Jack led by example tonight as did Julian and Dias too. Credit to the keeper too, cool as a cucumber in possession which can’t be easy when you’ve only played a handful of games all season.

Beat Leeds and we’re within touching distance of three on the bounce. Incredible times to be a blue.

Sorry Bill, I don't agree with this. I don't think Moyes is a top class manager, no way but he's a lot better than people think - because of United. He did superbly at Everton taking them to the CL spots and got offered a poisoned chalice of taking over United with Fergie lurking in every corner. NO ONE - not even Pep - would've taken that job, but he could hardly turn it down.

He took West Ham into Europe last year which no one expected and he's built a decent team. However, they've a paper-thin squad and once they go into these dreadful non-CL competitions it's a killer. I can't think of ANY team who'd been in the Europa (or whatever it's called) who have done well in it and done well in the league.

When you play City, it's an impossible position. If you had the cheek to try to play football against us, we will absolutely leather you. If you sit back, we will beat you.

Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leipzig, Spurs, Dortmund and Sevilla have had solid beatings from us this season and all of these sides are FAR better than West Ham. I'm not sure what Moyes is supposed to do to be fair, other than try to minimise the pounding?

Sometimes you just have to face facts, like Moyes did tonight, City are the best team on Earth right now and it's up to you whether you want to get beat by a respectable 3-0 or take a 6-0 thrashing :)
Still think he's shite mate and the league position of West Ham confirms that. With their squad they should be top 10 at least.

Lesser teams have to to City and had a go, sometimes getting something.

I’ve just got in, it’s been a while since we played against 11 men behind the ball it used to be week in week out, and it’s tough, but you’ve just got to have faith in Peps halftime team talks, you just know they come flying out of the blocks, a good win we wore them down very few teams can last 90 minutes of that sort of pressure, traffic was bloody murder tonight, win on Saturday and Arsenal loose I think that’s the title in the bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.