West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Anyone else endure the shit show journey down the M6 last night? Began on the M56. The state of things.
Had a look at google maps and decided I wasn't going anywhere near that route (plus A50 closure at Uttoxeter) - over the hills to Chesterfield and M1 was a lovely route last night.

A few observations:-

1. Having looked at the matchday thread this morning, especially at around half time, we really do have some utter cunts “supporting” us - the football we play, the players that do it, and yet spoilt cunts make posts like that just because of a flat half

2. Who could have thought sat in the ground for game after game under Pearce that a few years later we’d have a player who has scored 51 goals for us with 8 or 9 games to go, and a manager who has presided over his 1,000th goal after less than 7 years in charge. Yes Stuart ONE THOUSAND

3. Just watching the recording on Sly and MTIAFC couldn’t even get excited about the all time PL being broken, ****

4. If we win on Saturday and arsenal draw on Sunday, then assuming arsenal win all their other games then we need 2 wins out of our last 4 games to win our third PL on the bounce and our 5th in 6. And yet we get cunts posting like that in the matchday thread, unbelievable

We’ve got some points/games to play with, and we need to max our chances of winning the CL.

To be honest my first(and I think most City fans) preference is PL. After that CL and last FA Cup.
Of course and I want us to win everything, but I mean I do not want to risk PL for CL by playing an inferior team with Leeds.

A few observations:-

1. Having looked at the matchday thread this morning, especially at around half time, we really do have some utter cunts “supporting” us - the football we play, the players that do it, and yet spoilt cunts make posts like that just because of a flat half

2. Who could have thought sat in the ground for game after game under Pearce that a few years later we’d have a player who has scored 51 goals for us with 8 or 9 games to go, and a manager who has presided over his 1,000th goal after less than 7 years in charge. Yes Stuart ONE THOUSAND

3. Just watching the recording on Sly and MTIAFC couldn’t even get excited about the all time PL being broken, ****

4. If we win on Saturday and arsenal draw on Sunday, then assuming arsenal win all their other games then we need 2 wins out of our last 4 games to win our third PL on the bounce and our 5th in 6. And yet we get cunts posting like that in the matchday thread, unbelievable
Regarding Point 1: it’s amazing how many of these so-called Blues disappear from the Match Day thread once we take the lead.

To be honest my first(and I think most City fans) preference is PL. After that CL and last FA Cup.
Of course and I want us to win everything, but I mean I do not want to risk PL for CL by playing an inferior team with Leeds.
PL first and foremost. Being champions is the pinnacle for me. CL is a knockout, seeded tournament and it is a total crap shoot. FA Cup is tricky to win round-by-round. But please let us go strong in each PL game and see what we have to work with in the others.

PL first and foremost. Being champions is the pinnacle for me. CL is a knockout, seeded tournament and it is a total crap shoot. FA Cup is tricky to win round-by-round. But please let us go strong in each PL game and see what we have to work with in the others.
FA Cup sure is tricky when you get the hardest draw in every round whilst your eventual final opponents get a free pass to Wembley!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.