West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

What's annoying me about our play at the moment is Dias. How many times last night, and the match before, did he stop moving and stand on the ball looking for a pass? That is what slows everything down. He doesn't have the ability to ping 70yard balls left and right or make a cutting through ball. So annoying...

Ortega, 7

Walker, 6
Stones, 7
Dias, 7
Ake, 8

Rodri, 7
Bernardo, 6
Alvarez, 6

Mahrez, 6
Haaland, 8
Grealish, 7

I dont think many on here 'hate' him. Just the dickheads that do have to go on and on about it. Some gimp has 3 posts in this thread slagging him off but hasn't mentioned last nights match once.
He's been called 'useless' and a 'wanker' in just the last two pages. There was a thread on him a while back and people were just complaining about him constantly. Honestly don't get it. What do they want from a pundit? Expert analysis is usually done by the other guys, Micah gives his thoughts and generally gives a different vibe. What is the point of it all being monotone and the same as it's always been. IMO he's a refreshing change, you can even say that **** Carragher prefers to work with him because at least it makes the experience fun for everyone.

What's annoying me about our play at the moment is Dias. How many times last night, and the match before, did he stop moving and stand on the ball looking for a pass? That is what slows everything down. He doesn't have the ability to ping 70yard balls left and right or make a cutting through ball. So annoying...

He’s trying to set traps. Bring them onto us.

If you watched on sky last night ratboy and Tyler did their best to make it sound as if West Ham were this fantastic team , they were not. Moyes was nearly laughing as he explained before the game certain players had an "illness" he had realised his best chance was to not bother with last night's game, but target the scum for points at the weekend . From the first couple of mins you could see that WHU were not interested in competing in a football match, our mistake was setting the tempo to slow at the start if we had gone out at a high tempo we would have won that game in the first 20 mins .

He's been called 'useless' and a 'wanker' in just the last two pages. There was a thread on him a while back and people were just complaining about him constantly. Honestly don't get it. What do they want from a pundit? Expert analysis is usually done by the other guys, Micah gives his thoughts and generally gives a different vibe. What is the point of it all being monotone and the same as it's always been. IMO he's a refreshing change, you can even say that **** Carragher prefers to work with him because at least it makes the experience fun for everyone.
he's been called worse than that. disgusting really.

Not sure about this one mate. IMO Dias has improved a lot this season in passing, constantly breaking lines and his long passes always seem to hit the target. He didn't have a great game last night, there just wasn't any space but the slowing down is a symptom of what Pep wants. Foot on the ball, make the players around you move and open up space. If it doesn't open, reset. It's annoying when we're looking for a goal, a bit like it was with Grealish last season, but it serves a purpose in the machine.

A grinder that was never in doubt.
Every man behind the ball for WHU.
Literally 2 banks of 4 and 2 sat in front. So difficult to play against, no space to pass, no space to run into.
It took a set piece to make the break through.

3d4337176041c7131fba761446ca570f.jpg

Has KDB put on Haaland coat by mistake ?

Oh one more thing.........
I'm thinking he must've lost a bet to be seen out in public like that.

Great result. Would have been nice to get Rodri off after the second goal went in on 70 mins. Pep doesn't seem to trust Phillips but if he can't play 20 minutes at home to west ham I'm not sure he has a future here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.