West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We
A few observations:-

1. Having looked at the matchday thread this morning, especially at around half time, we really do have some utter cunts “supporting” us - the football we play, the players that do it, and yet spoilt cunts make posts like that just because of a flat half

2. Who could have thought sat in the ground for game after game under Pearce that a few years later we’d have a player who has scored 51 goals for us with 8 or 9 games to go, and a manager who has presided over his 1,000th goal after less than 7 years in charge. Yes Stuart ONE THOUSAND

3. Just watching the recording on Sly and MTIAFC couldn’t even get excited about the all time PL being broken, ****

4. If we win on Saturday and arsenal draw on Sunday, then assuming arsenal win all their other games then we need 2 wins out of our last 4 games to win our third PL on the bounce and our 5th in 6. And yet we get cunts posting like that in the matchday thread, unbelievable
well Said some people don’t realise how lucky they are to watch this team perform week in week out. Utter cunts in my book

We

well Said some people don’t realise how lucky they are to watch this team perform week in week out. Utter cunts in my book
And just as many do,having spent plenty of money,and gone through the rollercoaster emotions,while witnessing both incomparable periods of our history in the flesh.

Some people need reminding that this is a forum for discussion,debate,camaraderie and,in many cases,letting off steam.....some are more reflective and chilled,others are more aggressive and reactionary ......it's what makes a discussion board like this all the more entertaining.

Whichever camp you fall into.....ultimately its a harmless internet forum,at the ground the support will be there,we obviously all want what is best for the team,and so no one should or needs to be called a **** for expressing their emotion or opinion on here.

Posts like this really piss me off. It's a mug not a cup.
Actually it was a cup. It did not have a handle. Can't really be a mug w/o a handle...also there's no such thing as a paper "mug".

I was more worried about last night's game than last weeks no idea why, so very happy to get the 3 very deserved points, but on a side note was Haaland's goal not offside was at the game so didn't see any reply I thought he looked off from where I was sat and replays this morning, obviously don't care if he was, but was surprised it wasn't checked.
In slow motion and freeze frame it wasn't even close. Clearly on...

Delighted with that win, nervy first half but once we scored...
Thought Ortega was very good, not much to do but made 2 decent saves, passed the ball well, was calm on the ball and came for corners and was decisive.
Just as importantly, refrained from charging out like an idiot. Much better GK than unsteady Eddy.
Good to have Ake back.
Not Alvarez's night.
Ridiculous non penalty when Stones was pole axed in the box 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.