West Ham (H) Post Match Thread

If Silva had scored his early chance, rather than hitting the post, then we'd be applauding the brilliant assist from Mahrez.
I also thought that Mahrez was incorrectly blamed for a couple of offsides, when it was actually De Bruyne's fault for delaying his pass.

However, my main irritation was the over-the-top reception for Zabaleta. If only we were so supportive of Walker and Danillo

This is a joke right?

Nope, but then again Trautmann never subbed for the opposition in a vital game at Maine Road, with City clinging to a 1-0 lead.

Zabaleta had a great send-off two years ago.
Fair enough. But If City had taken their chances and been 3 or 4 up like they should have been everyone could have cheered and even wanted Zab to get a goal.

We never never learn so I'm gonna repeat this for the umpteenth time. Players' first seasons is not a fair judge of whether they will do well with us. So many examples littered through the years to support the fact.

#waytooearlytojudgemahrez
It seems you don't either

One of the most pleasing things about the victory has been the reaction from Scouseland , the penalty wasnt the most clear cut decisions , but Anderson did touch his trailing leg and Bernardo did his duty , but the fall out on Murkyside is thoroughly enjoyable they now know how we feel when the one season wonder does a double somersault , three rolls and ends up in the fetal position sucking his thumb , its Karma you Dipper c*nts.

One of the most pleasing things about the victory has been the reaction from Scouseland , the penalty wasnt the most clear cut decisions , but Anderson did touch his trailing leg and Bernardo did his duty , but the fall out on Murkyside is thoroughly enjoyable they now know how we feel when the one season wonder does a double somersault , three rolls and ends up in the fetal position sucking his thumb , its Karma you Dipper c*nts.

You're right, I've just come up for air from the RAWK cess pit, there's panic on the streets of Murkyside.

Bernardo is a c**t, Pep's going to up the players "meds" and Bournemouth are going to do us.

Oh yeah, and Puma are getting back handers from the Sheikh.

honestly glad you beat us as i really don't want Liverpool winning the title and a fair result would have been 5-0 to you,

however, that Penalty is as soft as you can get and the outcry of 'corruption' had Liverpool been given a penalty to win against us would have been nauseating.

well done though and keep on winning.
I can't think of any opposition fans more likable than this guy.

If Silva had scored his early chance, rather than hitting the post, then we'd be applauding the brilliant assist from Mahrez.
I also thought that Mahrez was incorrectly blamed for a couple of offsides, when it was actually De Bruyne's fault for delaying his pass.

However, my main irritation was the over-the-top reception for Zabaleta. If only we were so supportive of Walker and Danillo

We have form for this. I'll never forget Samaras being booed and then the ovation for SWP when he returned with Chelsea

It seems you don't either
I'd be glad if it is pointed out to me how I never learn but even the examples of some of the best performing players in our squad today is enough proof that that the idea that Mahrez is not suited to us is what it is, horseshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.