West Ham (H) Post Match Thread

Considering we played away in Europe Wednesday night it was a great result, we have probably had one of the shortest turnarounds between any game this season, with all the travel etc, we are in a great position, Come on City.
Agree with this .. playing a team who had more rest than us. Even BT commentators Pointyman and the other one acknowledged this and actually provided some insight for a change to say how difficult it is to play in Europe on Wednesday and travel back and then play at 1230 on the Saturday. Great result and as others have said would be good if WHU could do Top 4

Agree with this .. playing a team who had more rest than us. Even BT commentators Pointyman and the other one acknowledged this and actually provided some insight for a change to say how difficult it is to play in Europe on Wednesday and travel back and then play at 1230 on the Saturday. Great result and as others have said would be good if WHU could do Top 4

They have the rags soon and I think they are well capable of beating them.

Do not understand the narrative that West Ham deserved a point by the media , Hammers played well and have been the most difficult test for a long while , but quite sure we could have stepped up a gear if required , we kept them at arms length and controlled the game . We were lacking energy due it just two and a half days rest, if Moyes's team were so good why didnt they run us off the park , they had eight days rest.
West Ham got what they deserved valiant losers , join the queue with the other nineteen teams.

I thought he was poor today. It was not a good idea to start him alongside Kun - two players lacking match practice. I hope Ferran does push on but he needs to improve or some of the EDS lads might start overtaking him.
He’s not particularly quick, not particularly skillful, not particularly good in the air, not particularly strong, I’m yet to see what he brings to the party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.