West Ham (H) Post Match Thread

why's the pitch so bloody awful? They've barely played on it, we have all the resources needed to make it pristine like the Emirates and the ball was holding up and the pitch was just bobbins.

Needs sorting this summer and people being moved on if needs be, we can't afford our own style of play to be hindered by our own bloody pitch.

Tired performance played with lead in our boots at times but truly great teams find a way , we are more clinical and taking more chances in tight games , Moyes always organises his teams against us Everton used to be a pain in the arse when he was their manager and now West Ham are
To achieve twenty wins on the bounce playing every three days is outstanding , Klippety's mentality monsters are now consigned to history , this City team is streets ahead because they turn up in every game in every competition Pep doesnt pick and choose , he wants to win the lot.
We have a core of around eighteen players who will play at the same level , no drop in quality even if we make 5 to 6 changes , its looking rather good.
Mentality monsters ha ha biggest bag of shit I’ve heard

That was an impressive win.

No we weren't at our best. But West Ham is a very difficult opponent. It may not feel right, but we're entering the final third of the season and they are 4th. They're a better team than Arsenal, or Spurs, or Liverpool, or any of the other media darlings we've beaten on this run. They deserve far more respect than they are are getting.

An early kickoff after a long midweek journey back. Resting Rodri, Cancelo, Bernie, Sterling - some key players who've played damn near every minute the past few months.

If there was ever a match where it would be understandable to drop points, this would be it. A stereotypical trap game. And still we pulled through. This fucking team is incredible.

You are absolutely correct in terms of the overall balance and synchronicity.

I never thought I would see the day when it felt like we were shoehorning in Kev?

He's obviously not fit, but the gaps just aren't there when we play the line up you posted.

Even the second goal today came when Foden and Jesus pressed West Ham by the right left touchline.

Horses for courses, I s
uppose?
eeeerm the right left touch line or the left right touchline :)

when phil foden come on west ham did not fancy it that much chasing him around
the fear and respect phil is getting now says he should be playing more
He plays all the time now, today was rotation!
He'll start Tueasday

You are absolutely correct in terms of the overall balance and synchronicity.

I never thought I would see the day when it felt like we were shoehorning in Kev?

He's obviously not fit, but the gaps just aren't there when we play the line up you posted.

Even the second goal today came when Foden and Jesus pressed West Ham by the right left touchline.

Horses for courses, I suppose?
The most telling thing for me was Pep’s admission recently that when we make the game up and down and frantic, we are not good. We need to make passes. Pass, pass, pass. Control. We only get that in the truest form with KDB on the bench. It’s a mad situation but KDB giving the ball away, as he does more than most in our squad due to his style, is exactly what can make a game too up and down, too many transitions. And Pep has said he doesn’t want this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.