West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recommend Chinese as not my copy tea but Dishoom is very good on Bridge Street. Akbars is good on Liverpool Street, near the Hilton and Castlefield, and less pricey. Topkapi Palace is my new favourite at the moment, booked in the next two Saturdays after taking a punt last week! That's Turkish and on Deansgate. Enjoy your trip.

http://www.dishoom.com/manchester/

Ate in a Dishoom in Soho a couple of weeks ago.. brilliant .. planning to go to the Manchester branch soon

Big games every single week now .....squad management is the key.

Bernardo and Sterling need a rest. Don't risk Stones or Jesus if not fully fit

I would say to drop one of David Silva/KDB as well ...both woefully out of form, but hard to rediscover that form when you're on the bench....hence they're in

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Kompany Zinchenko
Gundogan
Mahrez KDB D Silva Sane
Aguero

Thats the team for me.

What's the latest with Delph, physioroom has him down with an illness which in my eyes must've been going on for the last couple of months?. Seemed fine after the penalties yesterday.

The main threat for me is Antonio and his pace and power. I don't know if Zinchenko is the best option. West Ham are a big team and Fulham couldn't deal with them in the air. Danilo might be better at left back.

What's the latest with Delph, physioroom has him down with an illness which in my eyes must've been going on for the last couple of months?. Seemed fine after the penalties yesterday.
Chronic lack of concentration, displaced feet and a bad rash (tackling habit).

Bernardo Silva maybe has an injury? so might not even be available to be rested....

Merlin & Sane on the left please. If Zabba plays, Sane will annihilate him if he does.

KDB needs to find some form so should play. Merlin also not at his best but his linkup

play with Sane is generally excellent so should be paired up. Because of injuries don't

really want too many other changes above the forced ones as could become disjointed.

I am so glad we are at home for this one, hopefully crowd will be noisy to welcome home

our cup winners & stay noisy, we need to keep our tempo up & convert any early chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.