West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching today’s training on the official website. My goodness Sergio is like a man possessed in training, superb commitment he’s really enjoying himself right now and on fire. I wonder if Sandler might be involved in the squad on Wednesday. Let’s get behind the lads and cheer them on to a win. The lads need us with all our injuries...

What a player he has been for us. Simply incredible.

I sense he wants to be here for as long as possible. He is looking chunky and strong but not in a bad way. He used to talk about leaving in 2018. Not anymore. Absolute legend of a player.

Think Kevin and David will play, neither played 90 minutes on Sunday, never mind 120, and they both look a bit out of form.

Ederson
Danilo
Stones (if fit, otherwise, Vinny)
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundo
Kdb
David
Mahrez
Sane
Jesus (if fit) Otherwise, think he might play Sterling as a striker.

Think we have to see rotation on weds. Mahrez, Danilo, Sane and Gundogan all need to start. Hopefully mendy and Stones may be fit.

Couldn't see him on the training video, nor Stones. We'll know later i guess, but imagine if Kompany is our only fit CB, what do you do, Mangala, Sandler, Garcia, Danilo are probably the only options...

Just have a sneaking feeling Sandler might be involved.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

I don’t take the Mick. I wouldn’t waste my time taking the Mick. I’m engaging discussion, stimulating debate. This is a good think but I note that there are those who don’t accept a view different to theirs. If you suggest a team in here and someone questions it then back it up. Back up your selection. Tell me why Kompany should be in instead of Laporte, or why favour Foden over Bernardo, why four top players are left out for lesser players. Back up you section and stay strong in your conviction. If I display my side to play West Ham I’ll back up each selection with hard facts, not doubt myself and instead lash out at anyone who challenges it. This applies to life too. Back yourself.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Don't think we need a thesis to accompany every team prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.