West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP @Azinchenko17 has showed me the importance and value of being a good guy. At the beginning of the season he was close to making a transfer, and I never saw one bad face or training session from him. He is going to have a long career, here hopefully!
That’s good. He’s currently our best left back (Mendy doesn’t count as I think he’s employed as part of the social media team)

PEP @Azinchenko17 has showed me the importance and value of being a good guy. At the beginning of the season he was close to making a transfer, and I never saw one bad face or training session from him. He is going to have a long career, here hopefully!

Couldn't help but picture Sane and Mahrez moping about when he said that.

PEP The difference is one point with 33 points to play. It's in Liverpool's hands but it's in ours too, we have to put on pressure. We we fight until the end for the title. I want to see their faces tomorrow to see that they want to win.

Now, that was a fuckin strong message from Pep.

No excuses about fatigue,
strong team expected to win the match,
he wants to smell the desire to win the title from the first second tomorrow
and already in the locker room.
100% on fire, that man.

We need Dave to have an influence on this match (anonymous on Sunday) and the KDB radar to be working again (also absent on Sunday).
Then we'll be fine

I think we will win this one although without Fernandinho it will not be as simple as it could be. Hopefully David and KDB can get some form back tomorrow.

PEP The difference is one point with 33 points to play. It's in Liverpool's hands but it's in ours too, we have to put on pressure. We we fight until the end for the title. I want to see their faces tomorrow to see that they want to win.
Why are all our coaches useless at maths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.