West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s good. He’s currently our best left back (Mendy doesn’t count as I think he’s employed as part of the social media team)
Was going to say the same about Mendy, he strikes you as the sort of player who is quite happy not playing. Needs to start acting a bit more seriously because we've seen very little from him yet on the field.

We need Dave to have an influence on this match (anonymous on Sunday) and the KDB radar to be working again (also absent on Sunday).
Then we'll be fine
Wouldn't start Dave been off it for weeks, that hair transplant seems to have made him weaker. Time for Mr.Foden to get a run in the side, fresh legs and a top engine.

Wouldn't start Dave been off it for weeks, that hair transplant seems to have made him weaker. Time for Mr.Foden to get a run in the side, fresh legs and a top engine.
Think I agree with you, he is very direct and that was what we missed on Sunday

Manchester City are without Fernandinho and Aymeric Laporte, both of whom suffered muscle injuries in Sunday's Carabao Cup final win.

John Stones and Gabriel Jesus remain sidelined, while Benjamin Mendy is nearing fitness and will be assessed.

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has reported no new injury concerns.

Manuel Lanzini is again likely to feature as a substitute, having made his comeback from a long-term knee problem in Friday's win against Fulham.

Defenders Fabian Balbuena and Winston Reid have returned to light training but are not yet fully fit.

A message from Pep to everyone involved with the club.

Pep knows tomorrow is going to be a tough game to get going in, given the week we've had but you know he's ready for it and the players have to be.

Last edited:
Noticed nobody in the presser mentioned Delph. He was listed as being ill previously but assume he is fit again. Wonder if he will feature in Dinho’s role over the next few matches.

Noticed nobody in the presser mentioned Delph. He was listed as being ill previously but assume he is fit again. Wonder if he will feature in Dinho’s role over the next few matches.
He trained today,if he doesn't play i think he is still in the dog house
I hope vinny can stay fit as we are suddenly very short at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.