West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll train there today and fly back later on.
think they returned about 5pm, sensible really, what's the point of flying in during the night and waking up us tired ramp rats, we usually do the football flights, a couple of lads got "told off" on the outbound flight, they were told not to "harass" the players, as soon as they saw ferna they started singing his song, which he enjoyed :)

Hello Simon, you sound like a level headed optimistic Hammer like myself... in which case, how do you stomach being a poster on KUMB ? It's full of bile and hatred and so negative, i barely read it nowadays.
Hey mate. Ahh... it's not all bad over there, honest! The block button is a useful tool in the armoury, and you soon spot the ones of our ilk and filter out the idiots. I imagine it's the same for most forums!

Here's to a good game on Saturday.

Hey mate. Ahh... it's not all bad over there, honest! The block button is a useful tool in the armoury, and you soon spot the ones of our ilk and filter out the idiots. I imagine it's the same for most forums!

Here's to a good game on Saturday.
bluemoon haven't got a few idiots on, everyone is an idiot :)

Certainly there will be as many changes as we can get away with. Here's my guess, which gets the freshest players out there:

----------------------Ederson---------------------

Walker...............Stones...Dias............Zinchenko

........................Fernandinho....................

.............KDB............................Foden.............

Mahrez..................Torres....................Sterling

Thank goodness for VAR then.

You don’t know how Var works?!

Oliver blows for a supposed foul gives a pen let’s var do it’s work they look to see if there is Conclusive evidence not to give it!

Oliver does not blow for a pen when there is a supposed foul Var looks at it to find Conclusive Evidence to give a penalty!

This is how Var can be manipulated by Riley and his merry men.

Certainly there will be as many changes as we can get away with. Here's my guess, which gets the freshest players out there:

----------------------Ederson---------------------

Walker...............Stones...Dias............Zinchenko

........................Fernandinho....................

.............KDB............................Foden.............

Mahrez..................Torres....................Sterling

I suspect Sergio might even start the first hour.

I suspect Sergio might even start the first hour.
I considered that but I'd be surprised to be honest. I'm not sure Pep would throw him into a "weakened" side like that. I know "weakened" is probably pushing it but without Jesus and Bernado it would be a lower energy, lower press kind of team and Sergio would make that worse. This one has the danger to drift away into a 0-0 or 0-1 if we aren't careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.