West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see him go, and I seriously think he will live up to his potential, but I know he won't reach those heights without week-in, week-out football, and twenty plus million is bloody good money. So yeah. Bittersweet.

And in 2/3 years, when he's developed into one of the league's best forwards, we bring him back for £40m or so
Not seen any evidence that that will happen to be honest. As best he could be the next Defoe but not a compelte forward at all.

Excellent goal poacher but technically nowhere near right now.

Personally id be loaning him only but it isnt my decision and if the club thinks its best we sell then that will be that.

he could be the next Defoe but not a compelte forward at all.

That's a good point.
Only a truly world class player can adapt to any system. But they're incredibly rare.
Others need sides that suit their strengths.
This lad might go on to be a brilliant forward. But he might never be a brilliant City forward.

Not seen any evidence that that will happen to be honest. As best he could be the next Defoe but not a compelte forward at all.
I disagree, I think the kid has ability in loads of areas. He's a very good passer of the ball, he's quick, he's getting stronger and more powerful by the day. His first touch and decision making still lets him down on occasion but he always manages to make the most of his limited game time. Regular game time is all he needs to become a top player in my opinion. I guess time will tell.

£24m is amazing business and he will be good for West Ham. Good all round.

Spot on. Great business for everyone, we get a nice fee, they get a good young goal scorer, and he gets much more playing time. Nacho and Zaba will have us keeping an eye on the Hammers next season!

Seeing Zaba playing for another English side is going to be weird as hell.
I wish him all the best, obviously - guy is a legend - but still. Very odd.

£24M? Hard to believe but if true then you snap their hands off. Iheanacho is better off elsewhere as he just isn't getting any meaningful game time at all with Jesus and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.