West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every opportunity he had he took imo. I can see him doing wonders for West Ham. Hopefully we'll see him in a City shirt again in a couple of years.
Really? I thought he had a poor touch no footballing brain and not that much pace.

Granted he popped up in the box for goals but do you really think he'd win us a Champions League? That's the level under Pep.

Really? I thought he had a poor touch no footballing brain and not that much pace.

Granted he popped up in the box for goals but do you really think he'd win us a Champions League? That's the level under Pep.

Lewandowski et al didnt win Pep the champions league..Were they not at his level?

As for pace go have a gander at his hattrick goal vs Villa
No footballing brain? Must be why he always plays with his head up looking to create

Hopefully just a season long loan. I can't see see his value decreasing over the next 12 months, so loan him, see how He does then go from there.
Personally think he's a top prospect who will regularly score 20+ a season if given the chance

Wasn't used all that constructively last year and visibly lost confidence. We can't easily gauge his potential. For that reason, I'd much prefer a loan or buy-back deal to an outright sale. The lad would benefit from moving on, though.

I just have this feeling this lad is nowhere near his full potential yet. It's to early to sell him, as said by a previous poster, he should be loaned out to some club like Newcastle with terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.