West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's football mad. He should be playing. I'd welcome him back playing for another side. No doubt he'll score a bloody hatrick against us.

Saw a story somewhere a couple of days ago that Pep wanted to keep him. Is there any more on this or has the West Ham talk gathered strength?
Apparently his agent confirmed that talks with West Ham are ongoing and, barring any hiccups, should be a West Ham player for the new season

Still remember that debut on the American tour...I think he etched out a nice little niche in our lore. I've always been partial to west ham. I feel like that's a good fit for him and time to move on.

Sucks but what can we do?

Think we have dropped a bollock with him. He deserved far more of a crack this season. Plenty of games where he could have been brought on. Just don't think he has the characteristics Pep looks for. To let him go at this stage is crazy though.

Totally different players, but does remind me a little bit of Lukaku going to Everton. Good move for Nacho but not so sure it's great for us. He's a great 3rd strike option and would get plenty of opportunities. Sad how quickly people on here have written him off. Pep has destroyed his confidence for me. Loads of opportunities to use him and get him scoring goals yet he wasted everyone's time bringing fucking Navas on. We seemingly don't persevere with young players unless we have spent 40m on them.

Great player for 5th - 10th place team. Not quite sharp enough for top 4 or Europes Elite. Loved watching him but can also understand why he's not considered good enough to push Sergio and Gabriel for a place in the team. Good luck lad, I'm sure you'll have a cracking career.

£20 million is still way too cheap for him when you consider what that would buy you elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.