West Ham last game of the season.

Please check your receipts if you bought a ticket for this. Booked mine online for west ham, I then rang customer services to move my seat a few rows down. When I checked my confirmation shed booked me a new ticket for the west Brom game (last Monday) and cancelled my west ham ticket. When I rang back they tried to put me in tier 3 but after arguing the toss got back in the lower tier. Not sure how they are allowed to book a ticket for a game that has already played, can you imagine explaining this may 11th! Point beng check it says west ham not west Brom

I forgot they were on sale.
Phoned up an hour ago and was told they only had tickets for the back 2 rows of the 3rd tier so I presume there sold out by now.

Strange. Just had an email from mcfc.co.uk (09:02) saying tickets were now on sale. Looks like the ticket office and marketing dept are a bit out of sync!

Re: West Ham last game of the season ticket

Just wondering if anyone has a spare ticket. Feel free to contact me. There on viagogo for £73, not paying that much for section 325.
Face value and a couple of pints before the game for good gesture.

Contact details on my profile.

Cheers

Alty_Blue said:
Strange. Just had an email from mcfc.co.uk (09:02) saying tickets were now on sale. Looks like the ticket office and marketing dept are a bit out of sync!

Presumably they are unable to differentiate between Blue Members based on loyalty points, and timed the mail to go out when the tickets were on sale to all Blue Members. It would have been better to have timed the mail to go out when tickets were first available to Blue Members with 1500 loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.