West Ham last game of the season.

mayo31 said:
I would wait until after Sunday or Everton before asking.

Could be plenty spare after those games

May be right but I've always enjoyed the last game of the season except i relegation years.

Alty_Blue said:
Strange. Just had an email from mcfc.co.uk (09:02) saying tickets were now on sale. Looks like the ticket office and marketing dept are a bit out of sync!

Does this actually surprise you?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
blueparrot said:
mayo31 said:
I would wait until after Sunday or Everton before asking.

Could be plenty spare after those games

May be right but I've always enjoyed the last game of the season except i relegation years.

Ditto. Plus the lads deserve round of applause imo no matter what happens now. record number of goals, a pot in hand. which I'm also hoping they will show to us again

I have a spare ticket for East Stand 101, row W.

£45 and prefer to sell at the stadium before the Villa game. PM me.

I've got a feeling Chelsea with beat Liverpool, despite mourinho saying he will play a weakened side they can still win the league as well, he likes to give the media something to write about and knows how to win playing ugly football (inter Milan champions league win) I think this will come down to last day of the season. Don't anyone leave again!

Looking for 1 ticket for the West ham game.

Pete B said:
I have a spare ticket for East Stand 101, row W.

£45 and prefer to sell at the stadium before the Villa game. PM me.

This has now been sold.

Hi All,

Looking for 2 adults tickets. Want to buy from viagogo, but they only sell 4 tickets above (and 1 blue member can only buy 1 ticket). Really need the
tickets (for me and my wife) thanks.

Blueparrot's advice makes sense

I had a similar experience to last writer trying to buy tickets for West Ham game on Viagogo.

I'm a Manc whose lived in London since '97. My Blue membership allows me to buy tickets online via box office. I'm very wary of scammers and other ticket selling sites who are willing to fleece true fans.

I want to buy two adult tickets for West Ham game so I'm reaching out to true fans who are unable to make the game or not out to rob fellow fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.