West Ham last game of the season.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Fair enough was a bit suspicious with only 4 posts..ah well,keep trying....

its a hard one cos I know how much people want a ticket, but its not just bluemoon policy that disallows touting, its illegal

Still desperately looking for one ticket....will swap wife kids and face value cost for ticket

doots said:
dazmcfc01 said:
doots said:
By the grace of god i've managed to get a ticket for my daughter BUT it's in CBL3 and i'm in SSL1.
Any one fancy swapping seats?
Long shot i know!
Cheers
i might be able to help my mate got 1 in CBL3 and hes trying to swap for a level 1 ticket let me know if youve not already managed it

Pm sent,ta
pm you back mate

mayo31 said:
Just been offered one for £600. Really, would anyone pay that, must be mad
afraid so thats why the cunts (touts) can charge it if everyone said fuck off they would come right down believe me 2:55 sunday cunts (touts) will panic and you will see them all running round selling em at face value and less seen it all before

dazmcfc01 said:
mayo31 said:
Just been offered one for £600. Really, would anyone pay that, must be mad
afraid so thats why the cunts (touts) can charge it if everyone said fuck off they would come right down believe me 2:55 sunday cunts (touts) will panic and you will see them all running round selling em at face value and less seen it all before
When you say selling em do they get hold of members cards or is it paper tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.