West Ham last game of the season.

makes me sick reading all this bollocks,what a bunch of glory hunting bastards.I took my mate (who's a Spurs fan) to the Villa game and he kept saying 'i can't believe you're about the win the title and there's all these empty seats',both said it won't be like this sunday when all the glory hunting part time City fans come out of the woodwork

unsworthblue said:
makes me sick reading all this bollocks,what a bunch of glory hunting bastards.I took my mate (who's a Spurs fan) to the Villa game and he kept saying 'i can't believe you're about the win the title and there's all these empty seats',both said it won't be like this sunday when all the glory hunting part time City fans come out of the woodwork
to be fair that incident on the mancunian way wont have helped. also the weather was atrocious so apart from putting people off anyone that did attend and sat near the front would leave their seats for cover at the back.

but yes we still have glory hunters/ fairweather fans.

Says on rawk it's not a sell out and there will be thousands of empty seats!!

unsworthblue said:

Harsh in a way as I know there's probably a load requesting on here like me that just struggle on occasions like this. I don't have the money to front a season ticket sadly but go to as many as possible. Including Sunderland/west brom this season when the title looked dead and even season ticket holders couldn't be arsed . Just one of them things also anyone with two eyes will of realised from 20 mins in It had filled up, game had sold out and tickets only kept coming up with villa returns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.