West Ham last game of the season.

you know we should have a blue moon standard post to stop all the mud slinging about glory hunters etc it should say

I am after x ticket (s) for xxx game please pm if you can help thank you

would save a lot of time as most of the comments about people seeking tickets seem to be nasty and unnecessary

we are city and should be more graceful to each other look at what our charming managers approach has done for the team a lead we should follow on how to relate to each other and get the best out of being a blue

johnbmcr said:
you know we should have a blue moon standard post to stop all the mud slinging about glory hunters etc it should say

I am after x ticket (s) for xxx game please pm if you can help thank you

would save a lot of time as most of the comments about people seeking tickets seem to be nasty and unnecessary

we are city and should be more graceful to each other look at what our charming managers approach has done for the team a lead we should follow on how to relate to each other and get the best out of being a blue
Very well said you twat ;)

I would kindly like the service of being presented a token to enable my entrance to tomorrow's game of football at the etihad for which I will exchange cash I thank you sirs for your help with this matter , see if this works any better john you could be right

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
If you haven't seen they're doing a comp on the mcfc website to win two tickets. You just need to log in or sign up to enter and if your on Facebook you can then enter twice by sharing the post. Good luck people, I've just entered and have everything firmly crossed.

Ive joined every single comp they had before earth was even made and never won a single one. Though a villa fan did win the last game and was here last week trying to sell his 2 tickets.

unsworthblue said:
makes me sick reading all this bollocks,what a bunch of glory hunting bastards.I took my mate (who's a Spurs fan) to the Villa game and he kept saying 'i can't believe you're about the win the title and there's all these empty seats',both said it won't be like this sunday when all the glory hunting part time City fans come out of the woodwork

I hope u are not saying people asking for tickets are glory hunters? I've requested for my son who at 15 has travelled over 2,500 miles to go to aways this season to Norwich, CPFC, Arsenal, Sunderland & endless more. At least 80% of home matches including Carling Cup early rounds, FA Cup etc. I'm a single parent & can't afford a season card for 4 of us & we pay as we go. However the person we have bought from this season because they & their 4 kids can't attend has sold their tickets for 3 figure sums to real glory hunters & is attending themselves for the first time since December. I'm not alone I'm certain in having a story. We are all gutted we can't be there tomorrow especially having all been there Wednesday. But I do feel for the 15year old he lives & breathes City so I'd keep your very inaccurate opinions to yourself.

[quotI know ="shaiomarali"]
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
If you haven't seen they're doing a comp on the mcfc website to win two tickets. You just need to log in or sign up to enter and if your on Facebook you can then enter twice by sharing the post. Good luck people, I've just entered and have everything firmly crossed.

Ive joined every single comp they had before earth was even made and never won a single one. Though a villa fan did win the last game and was here last week trying to sell his 2 tickets.[/quote]
Yeah i know its a long shot but its something to hope for in a sea of hopelessness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.