West Ham last game of the season.

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by xgorton, 9 Apr 2014.

1. johnbmcr

johnbmcr

you know we should have a blue moon standard post to stop all the mud slinging about glory hunters etc it should say

I am after x ticket (s) for xxx game please pm if you can help thank you

would save a lot of time as most of the comments about people seeking tickets seem to be nasty and unnecessary

we are city and should be more graceful to each other look at what our charming managers approach has done for the team a lead we should follow on how to relate to each other and get the best out of being a blue

2. nobody can eat fifty eggs

nobody can eat fifty eggs

Very well said you twat ;)

3. bennyblue

bennyblue

I would kindly like the service of being presented a token to enable my entrance to tomorrow's game of football at the etihad for which I will exchange cash I thank you sirs for your help with this matter , see if this works any better john you could be right

4. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

Ive joined every single comp they had before earth was even made and never won a single one. Though a villa fan did win the last game and was here last week trying to sell his 2 tickets.

5. jg2886

jg2886

I hope u are not saying people asking for tickets are glory hunters? I've requested for my son who at 15 has travelled over 2,500 miles to go to aways this season to Norwich, CPFC, Arsenal, Sunderland & endless more. At least 80% of home matches including Carling Cup early rounds, FA Cup etc. I'm a single parent & can't afford a season card for 4 of us & we pay as we go. However the person we have bought from this season because they & their 4 kids can't attend has sold their tickets for 3 figure sums to real glory hunters & is attending themselves for the first time since December. I'm not alone I'm certain in having a story. We are all gutted we can't be there tomorrow especially having all been there Wednesday. But I do feel for the 15year old he lives & breathes City so I'd keep your very inaccurate opinions to yourself.

6. Bluemoonbaldboy

Bluemoonbaldboy

Still looking for an adult spare!

7. mancitymick

mancitymick

Shame it happens. I have sold mine for £20

8. nobody can eat fifty eggs

nobody can eat fifty eggs

[quotI know ="shaiomarali"]
    Ive joined every single comp they had before earth was even made and never won a single one. Though a villa fan did win the last game and was here last week trying to sell his 2 tickets.[/quote]
    Yeah i know its a long shot but its something to hope for in a sea of hopelessness!

9. patty the fish

patty the fish

Still looking for one please! Pm me

10. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Still after one, drop us a PM.