West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Dax777 said:
So can we bury the Fallacy that "City never looks under siege when De Jong plays!" Clearly he is playing and we have been under siege for good periods of the half. Besides outside of the goal, De Jong is having a poor game. No strong defensive work, giving away unforced errors. At least he scored, but he needs to do a better job defensively.

On the other hand, Barry is playing a fantastic game.

Your right, the goal may well have been the worst thing ever to happen to de Jong... he thinks he's a striker now.

Jackson-ctid said:
I can't complain with Balotelli so far, he's helped out the midfield when he's been needed and even chased down balls in our own half. Some of our players look reluctant to give him the ball.
agreed mate dont know why people are begging for dzeko were winning and its only half time...
hes only scored 1 bloody goal..

Dax777 said:
So can we bury the Fallacy that "City never looks under siege when De Jong plays!" Clearly he is playing and we have been under siege for good periods of the half. Besides outside of the goal, De Jong is having a poor game. No strong defensive work, giving away unforced errors. At least he scored, but he needs to do a better job defensively.

Under siege? Good grief.

StretfordBlueInCork said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I can't complain with Balotelli so far, he's helped out the midfield when he's been needed and even chased down balls in our own half. Some of our players look reluctant to give him the ball.
agreed mate dont know why people are begging for dzeko were winning and its only half time...
hes only scored 1 bloody goal..

How many goals has Balotelli scored in his past 7 games

I don't know about anyone else but I would really like to see James Milner get some minutes in the centre of the park with the freedom to get forward when possible. I have seen some people in the past say bring Milner on for Barry in previous match threads so people must have some kind of faith in him. I just want to see him in the central midfield, every match I have seen this season he as either played on the wing, come on from the bench or comes inside in the centre when we've started to drop deeper but I would like to see him for a good half an hour or 45 minutes in the centre.

TFC said:
Dax777 said:

Under siege? Good grief.

Don't mind him, he's been begging for an excuse to promote his agenda, surprised Sabster isn't here too to gloss over De Jong's misplaced passes.

Both De Jong and Barry are playing very well. They scored because of a rare defensive glitch.

Only Kolarov has been wank but that isn't anything new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.